1) I called Emi but there was no answer.
1) Have you ever been to the Big Apple?
2) Do I sense an apple of discord between you two?
3) Heather is the apple of my eye.
4) Rita likes to keep everything in apple-pie order.
5) Dennis has always been an apple polisher.
1) You don't have to twist my arm to get me to go with you.
2) My father is a hopeless armchair quarterback.
3) The suspects are armed and dangerous.
4) Every spring the park is filled with lovers walking arm in arm.
1) Coach Johnson has been around for 30 years.
2) Someone is on duty here around-the-clock.
1) It looks as if someone has already been here.
2) As for me, I'm going home.
3) Marty is acting as if nothing happened.
4) I want this room left as is.
5) The changes will begin taking place as of tomorrow.
6) Police are baffled as to the whereabouts of the kidnappers.