1. What is important to you in a job?
Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.
2. Why do you want to work for this organization?
Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.
3. Why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你？)
My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.
4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久？)
As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities〖职务随能力增长而相应提高〗.
5. What are your greatest strengths〖最大优点〗?
I can see what needs to be done and do it.
I'm willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。)
I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。)
I can organize my time efficiently.
6. What are your greatest weaknesses〖最大缺点〗?
I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)
I expect others to perFORM beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。)
I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)
1. Has a poor personal appearance. (衣着形象不佳。)
2. Is unable to express self clearly; has poor voice, diction〖措辞〗, and grammar.
3. Lacks knowledge or experience.
4. Is not prepared for interview. (对面试无准备。)
5. Has no real interest in job.
6. Lacks planning for career; has no purpose or goals. (对自己的事业没有安排；没有目标和理想。)
7. Lacks enthusiasm; passive and indifferent.
8. Lacks confidence and poise〖沉着；自信〗; is nervous and ill at ease〖心神不宁〗.
9. Shows insufficient evidence of achievement.
10. Overemphasizes money; is interested only in the best dollar offer. (只对最佳报酬感兴趣。)
11. Has poor scholastic record; just got by.
12. Is unwilling to start at the bottom; expects too much too soon. (不愿从基层干起；要求太多。)
13. Make excuses.
14. Lacks tact〖圆滑；机敏〗.
15. Lacks maturity.
16. Lacks courtesy; is ill mannered.
17. Condemns past employers. (谴责以前的雇主/老板。)
18. Lacks social skills. (缺乏社交能力。)
19. Shows marked dislike for schoolwork. (讨厌功课。)
20. Lacks vitality〖活力；生命力〗.
21. Fails to look interviewer in the eye〖不敢正视〗.
22. Has limp, weak handshake. (握手时软弱无力。)