At least 1500 children from low-income families, who were given presents in a Chrismas charity campaign, sit on a sidewalk in Sao Paolo. Brazil population is now 169.8 million, 15.7 percent higher than in 1991.
81. It'll come to me. （我会想起来的。） 【额外成就感】 *A good idea came into my mind / came to me.（我想到一个好主意。） *I am ready for whatever comes.（无论发生什么事，我都有准备。）
82. You name『具体地（说出来）』it. （你说出来。） 【额外成就感】 *"How much will you sell me this for?"----"Name your own price." （"把这个东西卖给我要多少钱？"--"你自己说个价钱吧。"）
83. If I were in your shoes『处在某人的位置；陷入某人的处境』.（如果我是你的话。） 【额外成就感】 *I'm glad I'm not in his shoes!（我很高兴我不是处在他的境遇。） *You'll never been able to fill your father's shoes.（你永远也接替不了你父亲的工作。） *Will anyone be able to fill her shoes now that she's left the company? （既然她已经离开了公司，有人能接替她的位置吗？）
84. I'll play it by ear『见机行事；临时现做』.（随兴之所致／到时侯再说。） 【额外成就感】 *I've had no time to prepare for this meeting, so I'll have to play it by ear. （我没有时间来准备这次会议，所以只好有什么谈什么。） *I have no idea what they're going to say, so I'll have to play it by ear. （我一点不知道他们将会说些什么，所以我只好见机行事。）
85. You should take advantage of『利用』it. （你应该好好利用这个机会。） 【额外成就感】 *We took advantage of the fine weather to go and went on a hike. （我们利用晴朗的天气去远足。） *Jean's mother warned her that men would try to take advantage of her. （琼的母亲警告她男人会占她的便宜。）
86. Let's talk over coffee.（边喝边聊。）
87. Take it easy. （轻松一点；别紧张；放松放松；再见。）【这是美国人最喜欢用的话，也用作离别时的用语。】
88. I'm easy to please『使……高兴；讨……喜欢』.（我很容易取悦／很好相处。） 【额外成就感】 *He always tries to please everybody.（他常想讨每一个人喜欢。） *His words please her.（他的话使她高兴。） *He is hard to please.（他是难以取悦的。）
"When's Mommy coming home?" Anguished, I can't answer her. Seeing this, she wraps her small arms around my legs and says, "It's okay. Let's let Mommy go nigh-night." I nod silently, and she stands back up.
看板或标识或动物园的说明标示，都有sign，“上面写什么?”是What does that say?可以简略为What's that say?将What does that sign say?这种说法以What's that sign say?说说看。在does这地方有发音缩短的感觉，是因为这样一来，发音上就感到轻快多了。由英语会话中有很多简略表达法这一点看来，可以很清楚了解发音乃着重于简单轻松。问信上或电报上写些什么，可以用What does that (or it) say?
Women's clothes are usually ______ than men's
more expensive most expensive enough expensive too expensive
Chinese Traditional Painting
Chinese painters usually combine poetry and philosophy together. Hence there is an expression "painting in poetry and poetry in painting."